Join Our Team
We want to hire you to retire you! B&C Exterminating offers great opportunities for veterans, experienced registered technicians, or anyone seeking a new career. We are always looking for energetic individuals to add to our team of pest management professionals.
Join our team as a part-time technician with paid training provided, as well as testing fees. Driven individuals can quickly work into a full-time career! A clean driving record must be provided by the applicant and a background check will be performed.
Contact us to learn more about employment or for an application.
To provide the best pest control service at a fair price. To maintain current EPA recommended training for treating residential and commercial properties in the safest most effective way possible.
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Have a positive outlook
- Be able to be trained, regardless of prior industry experience
- Possess superb communication skills
- Be comfortable meeting new people
- Be driven to provide excellent customer service
- Enjoy learning up-to-date techniques in pest management
- Be able to enter and work in crawl spaces
- Be self-motivated to develop valuable customer relationships
- Be organized
- Pay extreme attention to detail
- Strong earnings potential
- Paid training and paid testing to acquire your Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) Registered Technician certification.
Please submit a resume or short note below. Our Service Manager will be in touch for a short phone interview, to discuss our unique company, and the opportunities we offer.